Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Special Book

Wanted to share a new creation that I'm kinda' excited about.
It's a special book that I designed and made as a gift for my dear friend Jo's twin grandsons.
They're being christened this weekend.


The star has a shiny, crinkly double flap.


The Lion has a ribbon tail and mane.

Doesn't he have a cute face?!

Jack and Luke are about 6 months old,
but it won't be long until they can open the door.

When they peek inside, they can play peek-a-boo

with the sun!

Trace the bumpy, loopy tendrils on the vine
and learn to zip too.
The center page of the book is my favorite.


The Shepherd has a flannel shirt, burlap hat,
and a fleecy little lamb in his arm.

I hope Jack and Luke will get to know Jesus as their Shepherd.

The Lamb has a floppy tail and a soft felt ear.

Fleecy soft


This present is a pocket with a place inside to store
hearts.  Just lift the lid.

Place the hearts on the LOVE wreath with Velcro tabs.

The perfect Gift of God--Jesus.


Mary's Son, the KING of Kings.

If the twins were older,
I'd make the Baby Jesus removable
so they could hold him.
But the piece is too small for now.

The Little LORD asleep on the hay.

A shiny crown for the KING



The back page has a ribbon frame with a vinyl pocket
for a picture of Jack and Luke


I pray that while the twins are "reading" this book they will get to know Jesus.

 Blessings to Jack and Luke!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. This is fabulous! And what a special gift from such a special person. They'll love it. John

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful book from my dear friend/sister for the 2 greatest blessings of my life. I am blessed to have you with me this weekend.
    I love you Sandy.
    May God Bless you and yours.
    Josie

    ReplyDelete