Monday, February 3, 2014

My Awesome Hunka Cheese

Hi! Ola! It's Daniel here, and I have another story to share with you.

Once upon a time last Monday I got to go to GiGiHeyYea's house. Right. Friday is my day all the time, but this was an extra fun day.
Papai and I drove there after Little Gym just in time for me to play, eat lunch, and take a nap.  It was after my nap that I had a special surprise.

My Uncle Steve came to visit! When I was just a baby back in December, I used to call him Hunka Cheese because that's what his name was to me. He is AWESOME!

I showed my Uncle Steve this puzzle.



Look at this tall tower!

I wanted Uncle Steve to ride my "bike"
but he didn't quite fit.

So we played lots of wheels.
Train, airport, firetruck . . .

We both know just how to hold our mouths
to make all those cool motor sounds. 


We had fun reading.

Hunka Cheese knows lots of words.

See the robot?!


I shared my puzzle with Uncle Steve.
I showed him just how each thing fit in a special spot.
Can you see how much we like each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment