Friday, October 3, 2014

One More Visits


Ola! Hi! It's me, Daniel. I have a story to tell you, okay? Once upon a time September was a time for lots of "one more" visits. 
 
See, I was moving to California. Papai already went to California on a big airplane because California is far away. He took all my toys. He took my bed and my limon--that's what we call the big green squashy pouf where I like to read before I go to sleep. Papai took my chair and booster seat to California too.
 
But before Mamae and Daniel flew on a big airplane, we stayed with GiGi and HeyYea. There was time for lots of "one more" visits with my friends and other people who love me a lot.
 
One More Story Time with Mrs. V 
Mrs. V is my friend.
She tells stories at the library
every Tuesday morning.
We counted, sang and danced too.
Bye bye, Mrs. V!

One More Times with Hunka Cheese
Hunka Cheese and I got to be crazy one more time.
I gave him a deer bone for his head
and I was a scary dinosaur-see my scales?


I showed him how to do 555555555555555
on the calculator.




He showed me
how to make my foot disappear.
Hunka Cheese is my buddy. Bye bye, Hunka Cheese!
 
One More Times with Josie and Papi
Josie really likes to read.
And she really likes me, too.

We shared books and hugs.
Bye bye, Josie and Papi.


At Chick Fila, I got a surprise!
Fire trucks and police cars!!


Papi teased me. After I lined up my cars just right,
he kept turning one the wrong way.
Papi, are you teasing me?!

One More Times with HeyYea

Crayons

Popsicles

Raspberry Lemonade

One More Times with Nana and DoDo
Cheeeeez! Uncle DoDo

Mamae and Auntie Nana


Bye bye, Auntie Nana and Uncle Dodo.


One More Times in My Rede
After naps, GiGi and I liked to sit in the rede.
We would swing and laugh when
it made a squeeeak sound.
She told me
OnceUponaTimeWhenDanielWasaBaby stories.

I was sad because
the rede had to stay in Texas.
Bye bye, rede.

Mickey and I went to California,
so I read stories to Teddy and Puppy one more times.
Bye bye, Teddy and Puppy.
One More Times in GiGi's Garden
I found this awesome hummingbird
when Mamae and I were shopping
one more times.

This blue dragonfly landed on a dragonfly! in GiGi's garden.
He was telling me bye bye, Daniel!



This red dragonfly was not working.
Papai and I saw a dinosaur
at the museum that was not working too.


GiGi and I found this bee in my
blue pool. It was not working.
See his stinger?!
And how fuzzy he is?
My friend Anthony saw it,
and said it was a dead bee.
Bye bye, Dad Bee.

Bye bye, GiGi's garden.
I'll come back to explore in November.




And that's . . .
The End AND The Beginning! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment