Friday, October 21, 2011

Seniors' Text Codes

received this from a friend online, and it's too funny not to include in my journal:

The kids have their codes for texting.
Finally, there are Senior Texting Codes!
ATD -At the Doctor's

BFF -Best Friend's Funeral

BHA -Blue Hair Alert

BTW -Bring the Wheelchair

BYOB -Bring Your Own Bran 

CBM -Covered By Medicare

CUATSC -See You at the Senior Center

DWI -Driving While Incontinent

FWPrB -Friend With Plastic Rain Bonnet

FWIW -Forgot Where I Was

FYI -Found Your Insulin

GHA -Got Heartburn Again

HGBM -Had Good Bowel Movement

IMHO -Is My Hearing Aid On?

LMAM -Love My Arthritis Meds

LOL -Live on Lipitor

LWO -Lawrence Welk's On

OMMR -On My Massage Recliner

OMG -Oh, My!  Gas.

ROFL . . . CGU -Rolling on the Floor Laughing . . . Can't Get Up!

TTYL -Talk To You Louder

WAITT -Who Am I Talking To?

WTF -Where's the Fiber?

WWNO -Walker Wheels Need Oil

GGPBL -Gotta' Go.  Pacemaker Battery Low.

No comments:

Post a Comment