Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome to Christmas, 2011

Welcome to Christmas 2011 at our home!
Come in and visit a while, please.


Steve and Steve Jr.


Steve Jr. installed these shelves on the Dining Room Wall.
Love them!


This Nativity Scene was a gift from my sweet husband.
It reminds me of all the Christmas Pageant my friend Shawna organized
at First Baptist in Chappell Hill--minus the little preschool sheep.
Baby Jesus is in a little red wagon.

I appliqued this little wreath in 1998.
A friend who worked with me at Stitch Haven Quilt Shop in Brenham
gave me the kit to work on while Steve underwent his cancer treatments.
It's hanging on our Laundry Room door.

Sunny Breakfast Room table holds a basket of White Poinsettias
mulched with pinecones.


Another fun gift from Steve, this Santa and Rudolph fly through the air when tipped.


A silly sock Reindeer makes me smile in the kitchen.

This sits right in front of me while I stand at the kitchen sink.
It's just all about Jesus, isn't it?
The card from a dear friend (behind) says
"You are one of my nicest thoughts."

A copper angel from Santa Fe on the mantel.
This year I decided to get a Norfolk Island Pine and decorate its branches with child-friendly things.

Baby is resting in a walnut shell.


This preschool craft is at least 25 years old, and made with love by a little Bingham. 



"Stars and angels gave the sign."
Candy Canes are ready for the picking!

Here's our newest stocking.  Daniel will be born in February.
(His Daddy had a pre-birth stocking too.)


This Mousey and her Beau have been hanging around our Christmas fireplace for 35 years or more.
Think they'll ever get married?!

Joy, Joy, Hoot Hoot Pillowcases
I made these for Zoe and Mia to have when they arrive at Nana and DoDo's
for Christmas this year.  The print is so cute; I added a poly-satin border in a copper brown color.
Who doesn't enjoy a soft lovey when going to sleep?

Can you believe how cute this print is?!


More cuteness!


Love  Peace  Joy  HOOT!


And speaking of a hoot, . . . here's on of my favorite cartoons. 

Thanks for stopping by for a little visit.  Joy to you this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment