Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prayin' Me to Brazil

Kelly and Tracey have both told me they're praying me to Brazil. I believe God is hearing their prayers too.

There have been stumbling blocks--relatively big ones!
Crazy heartbeat, new cardiologist, echocardiogram, month-long cardiac monitor
dx:  strong heart with benign goofy rhythms
Blood in my urine, new urologist, x-ray, ultrasound
dx:  kidney stone
Dad's "suspected reactivated tuberculosis,"
his pulmonologist's dx:  "absolutely not!"
Steve's failed stress test and elevated blood pressure, new cardiologist, heart catheterization
dx:  minor blockages to be monitored and medicated
Then there's the awesome protection from tummy bugs and respiratory issues!  God knows how I'm prone to bronchitis and pneumonia, especially this time of year.  I've tried to be wise and limit my crowd exposure and have used more lemon-scented Wet Ones than the law allows; but also I've been amazed at how healthy the crowds have been when I have ventured to a store.  Now it's two days pre-flight and God continues to sustain.  It is all HIM. ALL HIM.

So, if the Lord allows, early Tuesday afternoon I'll be boarding a flight for Rio via Miami on a wing and the prayers of my dear friends Kelly and Tracey, and the grace of the Lord of the Battle Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment