Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Gift from My Friend

The following is an email sent to me several days ago.  "Just something Daniel and my Will inspired," she said.  I got permission from my friend to post it here.


In His Lap 
I awoke to the sound of laughter, rich and beautiful to my ears.  This is the sound of my Creator, whom I call Abba.  To me He is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and gentleness; but I have heard others tell of His awesomeness and power.  The Heavenly Beings never stop saying He is Holy, Mighty, and Just. 
I am a newly created soul.  The other beings here say that we are special to our Creator.  He keeps us close to Him at all times.  There are so many of us new ones, but He is somehow able to give each of us His constant attention and love.  He is shaping us and molding us into His image.  I know Him and love Him deeply within my heart.  He is my Everything.  I have never known any other place or time but this.  There is nothing I want or need that He does not provide.  I never want to leave His lap where I am being created to be like Him.  
To our right, stands One who is the Creator’s Son.  He is perfect in every way.  He is called by many names like Jesus, the Son of Man, and the Lamb of God.  He wears a banner saying Faithful and True.  He has a beautiful White Horse and always appears to be ready and waiting to go somewhere.  I have heard the Creator say to Him many times, “Don’t go yet, wait a little longer, Son; I have special plans for this one.”  I think He means me, because He always looks lovingly at me when He says this.  Jesus plays with me and makes me laugh.  He is so much like my Creator and I see His love for me is in His eyes.  Jesus says He will never leave me because He loves me so much.
While on a throne made of every color, Abba holds me in His lap.  A circle is around His throne like a rainbow made of bright green.  There are many beings dressed in white with crowns of gold surrounding the throne.  When I look up, I hear noises the Creator calls "thunder" and bright flashes of light He calls "lightning."  I am not afraid because I am protected by Him.  All around us looks like a sea of clear glass.  All of these beings around the throne worship and adore my Creator.  They say He is worthy to receive glory, and honor, and power.  I love Him so, and am so proud to be His.   
My Creator loves me so much, too.  He told me today that He is preparing something called a “family” for me.  I am always asking Him to tell me more about this "family" He is creating for me.  He said there is a woman there called "mother" that He made special just for me.  She is all the soft and lovely things that I love about my Creator.  I see Him smile when He thinks of how much He loves her.  She is perfect for me, He says.  She is funny, smart, compassionate, and kind.  She will see to my every need.  She will carry me and feed me, because He thought of every detail and prepared her for this moment.  Sometimes she might cry and think she is not able to do this.  He told me that I am to help her and teach her how to care for me.  He said He would be there always, and speak to her in her heart.  He promised me she would love me almost as much as He does.  I am so excited to meet this wonderful person.
Then He starts to laugh.  I ask Him why He laughs.  Abba then begins to tell me of someone called "father."  This man He tells of pleases Him so very much; I can’t wait to be with him.  Abba says that He created "father" like His Son.  He is faithful and true, beautiful and strong, a mighty warrior just like Jesus.  I told him I still do not understand the laughter.  He has a twinkle in His eye when he says, “You will see when you meet him.”  While Abba is talking, I think of Jesus.  I remember all the times He plays with me and throws me in the air and catches me.  He makes me laugh, and is always there with big strong arms to protect me.  I know I will love this "father" since Abba created him like my Jesus.  
I am a little concerned about leaving my Abba’s lap.  He strokes my hair and tells me I do not need to be afraid.  As long as my mother and father look to Him for guidance and wisdom, I will be just fine.  He said I will always hear His voice in my heart; and when I am old enough, He will call me to serve Him because He has special plans for me.  While He is telling me all of this, I begin to drift off to sleep in His arms.  His hands, as always, are cradling me and comforting me. 
When I awake, I am no longer in Abba’s lap, but inside somewhere new to me.  I am floating and there is a bubble around me protecting me.  I can kick it and sometimes I hear giggling and voices that are so nice.  This is fun!  I miss my Creator but I know He is still here with me.  I can feel His presence and I am not afraid.  After awhile, I feel squeezing and tugging, and the voices are louder.  Bright light.  Hey!  Turn that off!  Why am I so cold!  I don’t like this!  I am going to let them know I don’t like this!   
Oh, good.  A warm blanket and wait . . . I hear a familiar voice.  Are you "mother"?  The Creator told me about you.  He was right! You are soft and beautiful.  I think I love you!  Cuddling with you is nice.  Wait . . .  I recognize that voice too!  You must be this "father" my Creator told me about!  You do look a lot like His Son.  I can’t wait to get to play with you.  You are funny.  Now I understand His laughter!  We are going to be just fine, just like Abba said we would.  This is going to be a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment