Saturday, July 20, 2013

Colors

 
 
Hi!  Hola!
It's Daniel.
Mamae and Papai have been teaching me
colors.
I talk about colors a lot now.
 
After my nap I saw my tooth monster hat.
Hats are fun and this one is 'geen.'
Since I'm getting all kinds of new teeth,
I wanted to wear it a lot.
 HeyYea has a car.
He lets me play with it.
It's 'purpa'!
 My GiGi's shirt is 'boo.'
So are my eyes.
 
 This thing is yellow.
(My GiGi can't figure out
how to spell that one yet.)
 
 I call it Bahndah,
because it's long
and that's my favorite word.
 Look how tall and yellow this is!
 Lights don't have a color name,
but it sure is fun
to climb on my little stool
and help GiGi.
I. turn. them. on.
and. off.
and. on.
and. off.
and . . .
 
 
 What is this?!
Colors that squish.

 I had more fun with the
soft, fuzzy sticks.
GiGi called them Q-tips.
 Laranja
That's what GiGi calls orange.
 Geen!
 
 These two fuzzy pictures show
how much I like to stack
and unstack things.
 The colors?
'Geen' 'ed' 'laranja'
Just hangin' out in
GiGi's pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment