Friday, July 5, 2013

Pinwheels

Dear Pinwheels,
You are awesome!
I found you growing in my GiGi's flower bed when I came to visit on July 4th.

I had to bring you to my HeyYea and show him how awesome you were.  He showed me something.

 When HeyYea blew on you, you spinned around really fast.  You were shiny.
 Pinwheels, I took a turn trying to make you spin around really fast, too.

 There was one Pinwheels for one hand, and one Pinwheels for the other hand.  (Harry the Bunny taught me that makes two Pinwheels.)


 Without letting go of you two Pinwheels, I figured out how to fill up the pool.
 With you two Pinwheels, I figured out how to play with a squishy ball.
 
 
 With you two Pinwheels, I went exploring.  Remember?  My GiGi wanted me to stop and put on my bathing suit.  She helped me with my swimmy shoes to keep my feet from HOT on the hot ground.

Then it was time to explore, not worry about shorts.  With a sigh and a big GiGi smile, she said "GiGi has bigger fish to fry."  I don't know what that means.  Do you, Pinwheels?
P.S. I like my swimmy shoes. I call them papatoo, because I speak Brazilian Portuguese too. 
 I tried to paint with you Pinwheels.
But the paintbrush was better for painting.  I talked to you Pinwheels when I let you rest while I painted.
My GiGi let me take you Pinwheels home with me.  I left the paintbrush there.  You Pinwheels are spinny and red and blue and shiny and lots more fun than a paintbrush.
 
 Your friend, Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment