Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Water, Water Everywhere

Hola! Hi! It's me, Daniel. One thing I like to do at GiGiHeyYea's house is play in the water. Wanna see?!

I made a car wash.
I cleaned inside and ouside.

Purple sponge looked like hair.

I helped GiGi water her flowers.
They are always very very thirsty.

See how tall I am now?!

I'm happy that it's finally warm enough for water play.
And that GiGi got the water hose fixed.
She said it was broken all winter and spring.

When it was springtime,
I could splash in the birdbath.
Now I can do anything with the water.

HeyYea likes ouside too.
 
After lunch and my nap, I asked,
"Wanna go ouside?  Wanna go n back ard?"
GiGi said the back ard was too hot now,
but the front ard flowers needed a drink.

My red wagon made a good pool.

I washed HeyYea's car and waited for Mamae to come.

And she did!




No comments:

Post a Comment