Friday, August 6, 2010

"a 5 followed by 5 zeros"

God has provided an amazing gift for our little church. In my last post of July 15th, I said that the foundation had been poured for the Phase One multi-purpose building. Exciting, to say the least. Next step--wait for $500,000 to be donated in order to purchase and erect the steel building and 'dry in' the structure.

What took us 5 years and an intensive fund raising campaign to accomplish, God has duplicated in one day. An anonymous donor has given a check which our Pastor reported has "a 5 followed by 5 zeros." Our Hallelujah Goal . . . !! God is seldom early, and never late.

The most tender part of this for me is that Steve and I actually bowed together, and he prayed. Hearing my man talk to our God is something I'll treasure in my heart forever. Some gifts are worth far more than half a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment