Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Four Months Old!

Hi!  Hola!
It's me--Daniel
& I'm four months old now.


I'm happy to be wearing my "foursie onsie."

My feet are awesome!

I wish I could sit up on my own and crawl everywhere.

Look at that cool bright light.
My Vovo Dora, Tia Flora, Tio Helio, Mommy, and Dad
sang and clapped.

My GiGi and Grand Dad were there to sing too
on Skype from Texas.

My GiGi says it's a shame
that my eyelashes make a shadow on the wall.
She says that's a Bingham genetic thing--whatever that means.

After everyone sang and clapped,
Dad and my GiGi huffed and puffed.

Where did that cool bright light go?!?

My Mommy likes to Skype with GiGi and Grand Dad too.

Tia Flora thinks I'm pretty special.
I like it when she comes to visit.

This feels like love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment