Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daniel @ Two Months

Happy Two Month Birthday, Daniel!
The 'official' picture
in my Twosie Onesie
A few more shots of me chillin' with my Peeps,
now that I'm a big boy.


My Dad makes me smile.

Mommy catches my attention too.


Sharing a secret

Proud to be 2 months old!

We've survived the first two months.  Hooray!

Mommy is very special.

I like to chill with my GiGi.

Dad and I sleep in the rede.
This tie-died Onesie came from my Great Aunt Iris and Great Uncle Doug.
I wear it when I want to play paintball.

BTW--I may look all sweet and sunshine, but I still don't like to go to bed at night.  Even after my nightly Spa Experience--massage from Mommy, nice warm bath with Lavender Oil, New Age music playing softly in the background, and a nightcap--
My newest Onesie from Julia and Anao

This is what it looked like at my house around 11:30 last night.

Bedtime Sucks, sometimes.
But there's always tomorrow morning . . . and more smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment