Sunday, October 27, 2013

Paw Paw Bill and Granny Goose

Ola! Hi!  It's Daniel with a new adventure.

Once upon a time on Wednesday, Mamae rode with me in GiGiHeyYea's car. (GiGi and HeyYea are always together, so sometimes they have one long name--GiGiHeyYea.)

Mamae said we would go see PawPaw Bill and Granny Goose.  I can say Granny Goose really well, but "Puppy Ball" is as good as I can get with that other name.

I shared my football with Puppy Ball--
uh, PawPaw Bill.

And my trucks too.
 See the bike in these pictures?  Puppy Ball has two bikes like this.  And then I discovered the most amazing bahnah. (You remember that I like everything with long handles, right?)
HeyYea showed me how to work this bahnah.
It's called a Grabber.

You move the red handle just so.

Then the grabber part can pick up things
like this little yellow hat.

Outside there was a red bahnah called a broom.
I had to clean.

I wanted Granny Goose to lift me up.
She tried to hold me a little bit,
but Mamae helped.
Granny Goose said I was heavy.


While we were outside, I discovered this.
WOW!

GiGi and I rang the doorbell--dingdong.
Look who answered the door!

I discovered something very special.
I called for Granny Goose to come play with me.

Goosie showed me how to do quiet and loud.
She liked the way I did that.

She knows Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
just like me!!

This is called a piano,
and I play it really well.

Puppy Ball showed us some pictures on the wall.

While big people talked and talked,
I played with cars and a giraffe.

Who wants to stand still for a picture?

Not me!
Daniel, Mamae, GiGi and HeyYea had a real adventure.  It was fun.

Bye Bye, Granny Goose!  Bye Bye, Puppy Ball!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment