Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello Again

Daniel here.

Guess what?!  There are some people in Texas that I met a long time ago when I was just a baby in Brazil.  I'm glad they came to visit and say Hello again in Texas.

My Uncle Steve


I told him all about my two new teeth
and the fresh knowledge bump on my forehead.


Mommy and Dad like to talk and laugh with Uncle Steve.


My friend Josie talked with Vovo Dora on Skype.
Everybody in Brazil liked meeting Josie and Popi
when they visited in April.


This is Popi.  He and Josie go together.
He likes to cuddle
and clap my feet together.


Very soon I'll see more people who met me when I was just a baby in Brazil.  And I'll get to meet new folks too.  I like being in houses with lots of people who love each other out loud.  I think that's called family.





No comments:

Post a Comment