Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Three Cool Cats and a Kitty

Trick or Treat!

Daniel here.
These are some pictures of my first Halloween.


I took my Gigi, Mommy, and Dad
Trick or Treating for Halloween.
We were Three Cool Cats and a Kitty.


It was fun and spooky!


We carried some cool lanterns.


I'm Daniel, the Striped Tiger.
[yes, I'm getting really good at standing up
and sitting down all by myself]

GRRRRRR r r r!


Dad Cat and His Kitty


I tried to be friends
with this cute little elephant,
but she must have heard bad things about tigers.


I love my mummy, too.

Did you know?!  You can get candy
when you ring someone's doorbell
and look cute when you say, "Trick or Treat!"
[The cute part is the most important.]


The Cat Family

Woooooo . . . Spooky . . .
My first Halloween was lots of fun.  Whenever I wear my tiger jammies to bed, I'll dream of Baby Ruths and Butterfingers and all the other candy that I never got to taste.  What is candy anyway?  Is it as good as papaya? or butternut squash?

No comments:

Post a Comment